We hold leading name as Trastuzumab Injection supplier in global market and offer optimum quality medicine to our valuable customers. Our team of quality professionals keep strict monitoring of medicine at each level of process to ensure that our customer get only optimum quality medicine. These injections are used in the treatment of HER2 type of breast cancer.
Trastuzumab injection is one of anti cancer drug called as monoclonal antibodies. Monoclonal antibodies work by targeting specific proteins on the surface of cells and they are called as targeted therapies. Some cancers have too much of protein on the surface of their cells. It is called as human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 (HER2) positive cancers. The HER2 proteins stimulate the cancer cells to grow and divide. Trastuzumab locks the HER2 protein and block them and because of this action cells cannot divide and grow. Trastuzumab injection is used alone or can be used with other medicine to treat breast cancer and stomach cancer. Tumors are also being treated with the help of Trastuzumab injection that produce more than normal amount of protein.
You may fell some side effects during the injection. Inform your doctor right away if you feel dizzy, nauseated, light-headed, weak, short of breath, or if you have a headache, fever, chills, sudden chest pain, wheezing, dry cough.
- Avoid contact with people who have infections that may spread (like chickenpox, flu)
- Consult your doctor before any vaccinations and avoid contact with those who have recently received live vaccines. (Like Flu vaccine)
- Always use sharp objects cautiously to lower the chance of getting cut or injured (like razors and nail cutters.)
- Before surgery, inform your doctor about all products you use (Like Prescribed and non prescribed drugs and herbal products)
- This drug may cause blurred vision. Do not do any activity which require alertness like drive or use machinery
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning for pregnancy
- Tell your doctor about your medical history, especially of: previous cancer treatments, current infection, virus infection, heart disease, high blood pressure, lung problems.